UK Tracing Services With a Superb Success Rate
- Your Own Expert Researcher will Trace Your Person & Help You Make Contact When You’re Ready
- Progress Updates Every Step of the Way & A Full Report When We’ve Found Them
- 92% Success Rate, As Featured on the TV Series Family Finders
An expert researcher will personally trace the exact person you want to find to their current address for you
Relative Connections exist to help you find the missing piece of your jigsaw; to provide answers to the questions that you’ve always had and to support you fully every step of the way…
You’re here because you want a reliable tracing service to find the person you’re looking for and that’s where we come in. We can search, trace and contact people on your behalf.
Tracing people can be a big decision but with our guidance and expertise you can feel supported through the whole process. Why? Because that’s what we do. We have two specialist teams available to work for you, one to find your person and locate their current address and circumstances and one to contact your person and act as a go between until you are both ready to meet.
Our proven system for searching, finding and contacting people is both safe and effective and has led to our national recognition having being featured on both series of the BBC1 program Family Finders and TLC’s Separated at Birth.
We do more for you…
If you choose to use Relative Connections to do this you’ll be getting the best tracing service available in the UK. Here’s what happens if you choose to go ahead with a search…
- You’ll have a no obligation chat with one of our trained trace consultants. They’ll run through the details you have regarding your person and they’ll talk you through your options to advise how we can help you best. Remember we can find your person even if you only have small amounts of information.
- We’ll take you through the price of your search. The price will be split over two parts, half is paid upfront to cover our search costs and the remaining balance is paid on completion of your work. Prices start at £498. Remember we’re not for everyone, if you choose our service you’ll understand the value we provide and the effort that goes into your search.
- Once you’ve confirmed your search you’ll have a consultation with David Oates Head Researcher at Relative Connections and author of Long Lost Family tracing. David will run through the details again and will start your search whilst you’re on the phone. This helps him clarify and confirm the information you have provided increasing the chances of success dramatically. David is one of the UK’s leading people tracing experts and to have access to him throughout your search should not be underestimated.
- After your head researcher consultation you’ll be allocated your own researcher who will begin your search in earnest. They’ll search old records, look at archived information and slowly build up a picture of your person. Your search can be with your researcher for around 14 days so they’ll keep you updated every step of the way. Once they’ve completed the research phase they’ll access our address data files and begin the process of locating the current address of exactly who you’re looking for.
- Once your person is located we’ll let you know and you can decide on the next course of action. If you decide to use our intermediary service then you’ll move across to our intermediary team who’ll make that crucial first contact with them and deal with the response. This is a great way to make contact as everyone is protected and it gives them time to digest the news. The feedback we receive on a daily basis confirms that this is indeed the very best way to make first contact and the gesture is appreciated by both parties almost immediately, why find them only to damage the relationship by forcing the issue yourself?
What happens next?
You don’t need to make any big decisions right now but if you appreciate our methods and think you’d like to use the UK’s premium tracing service then we’d like a no obligation chat with you to see if we’re a good fit for each other. Then you’ll be armed with the knowledge of what can be done and can decide if you’re ready to go ahead.
Fill in our form and you’ll receive some further information about our tracing services including testimonials, case studies, our guide and also the opportunity to chat to a trained consultant.