Find Someone Missing From Your Life Today
- We Find the Exact Person You’re Looking for & Help You Make Contact With Them When You’re Ready
- 92% Success Rate, As Featured on a TV Series
- Your Own Expert Researcher Will Fully Support You Throughout The Whole Process
Our small dedicated team have been finding lost loved ones for people like you for over 10 years. In that time we’ve reunited over 15000 people
We wake up every morning to help as many people as we can find someone missing from their life. Whether that is reuniting with long lost family or an old friends. When you’re ready we can get you the answers you’re looking for, and find peace to move forward with your life.
How our unique service works…
Your own dedicated researcher will find exactly who you are looking for. They will support you every step of the way. If required we’ll support you further by contacting your person on your behalf. Acting as an intermediary until you’re ready to step forward together.
Each of our senior researchers have reunited an average of 700 people with missing loved ones and friends.
For us to search and find someone in the UK is £1047 this includes some very special things…
- All your research costs
- Ordering and study of any required documents
- Weekly updates from your researcher
- A full report of how we found them including proof that it is the correct person. All documents obtained during the search and a brief report about their life. We can only supply you with non-identifying information until we are in contact with the person you are looking for and have their consent and express permission to provide more.
- All searches carried out ethically and with the best interests of both you and the person you are looking for at the heart of everything we do.
And with our full intermediary service included too we’ll support you both until you’re ready to move forward together.
Each intermediary takes an average of 2 letters, 8 phone calls, over 20 hours work and 3 weeks to complete.
The time, passion and dedication that goes into each search is what makes the real difference. We know that finding your someone can only be done once and it has to be done right. If you trust us to carry out this important search for you rest assured we understand, it’s the most important search we’ll ever do.
We’ve succeeded where others have failed.
We’ve successfully found people after Salvation Army and Interpol have failed. So if other organisations have failed please rest assured we can still help.
Talk to an expert.
We know what a big step this is. That’s one of the reasons why we’re the best in the country at what we do. It’s because of the care we take and that starts with a completely free no obligation chat on the phone. CALL NOW on 0113 282 5900 and find out what we do and how we do it.
Our success rate is over 90% but we know behind every successful search there is a story… click here to see how we change lives
Written by David Oates
Relative Connections & Family Finders Head Researcher
THE BEST THING WAS TO LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS
“I wasn’t convinced in my own ability what I was doing so then I knew that the best thing to do was to leave it to the professionals. It wasn’t just another job to them, they were on my side and it really was full of compassion.”
– Kevin Risebrow